You heard more about Denise and now I get to tell you a bit more about me. (Does this feel like the first day of school to anyone else?) I’ll carry on….
I’ll give you a top 10 run down of what makes me tick… who knows, maybe we have something in common!
- I have a super serious political side. I devour news and love to talk about any and all hot button issues. I constantly lecture my kids about making the planet a better place.
- Travelling is my jam. A few years ago I made it a goal to step out and really experience this great globe. I’m ALWAYS planning my next vacation.
- I am a minimalist. I can’t stand to be surrounded by clutter. I constantly donate things I’m not using and try to only buy things that I really want.
- I have some sort of treat every single day.
- I am a duel citizen. Canadian/US because I married a Canadian.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Communications and did an internship with Prime Time Live in NYC.
- I worked as a TV news reporter in Calgary.
- I have played the piano since I was 8.
- I don’t allow my 17, 14 and 10 year old to sit on my favourite couch.
- I love to ski!
I would love to hear more about you too! Let me know if we have anything in common in the comment section! The world really is a small place and it’s been so amazing getting a small glimpse into the lives of so many different people thanks to Instagram and blogging!